Quick OOTD : 12/09/18 Check Mate

Wednesday 12 September 2018


Uniqlo Jumper


Sometimes it's good to keep your eye out in the Next Clearance section when you come across a gem of a tablecloth.

--------------------------

Last Note :

  • The link to the skirt is to the page where the skirt can be found. When it's Next Clearance, the links are a bit all over the place.
  • The skirt has an asymmetric hem where the front dips quite a bit longer at the front. I had to have this bit nipped a tiny bit so it didn't look over long on me. On a taller person (taller than 5ft 1), it should be no problem.
  • Hardly a crease after a days wear - that's good.
  • True to size I would say - I'm wearing a size UK10 which is what I am and it's a very comfortable 10. 
  • I have it on good word that checks and asymmetric hems are in. #yay
  • It has pockets. Enough said.



Post a Comment

Susie So So