Everything's Rosy

Wednesday 16 May 2012


Zara Linen Stripe Jumper (old)
Roses Scarf (Ebay find)

Believe it or not but there was no rain yesterday.  And the merest hint of blue skies.  And doesn't it make a difference? So no blue and grey shades today but a little bit of fuschia pink for a change.  Fuschia pink rose scarf with a splash of neon green foliage.  Very cheering for the soul.  And yes I did get a compliment today at the school gate for the scarf.  I think I can class this amongst my "happy" items along with my yellow rain jacket.

H&M Grey Long Vest (no link but plenty in store at last look)
New Look Black Grey Jeggings (sold out online but can check in store)
Florence & Fred Leopard Pumps (err sold out too)


The basic outfit is simple enough - black and white stripy jumper, grey vest for layering, warmth and covering up less than perfect bottoms and a pair of grey jeggings -  oops - didn't quite manage to forego all the grey then.  I'm sure most people have some version of it in their wardrobe but the scarf certainly helps to "pop" the outfit.  And a pair of leopard print pumps to add a bit of extra colour.  I was really pushing the boat out today wasn't I?

Talking of bright pink popping scarves - here's a few which caught my eye whilst doing a bit of online window shopping.


Accessorize Digital Bon Bon Orchid Satin Scarf (affordable)

Athena Procopiou Luella Floral Print Scarf (wishful thinking)

Kew 159 Dip Dye Colour Scarf (most likely)


The Athena Procopiou scarf is my favourite but who's got £185 to spend on a scarf?

Post a Comment

Susie So So