Boho

Saturday 9 April 2016




I know there was a national shortage for the Zara blue and white embroidered boho jacket last year, helped along enormously by Leandra Medine (Manrepeller). I actually tried it on, was a little unsure as I felt it didn't sit quite right on me and left it. But there were a lot of people who missed out.

For those still hankering after that little blue and white embroidered boho magic number of a jacket,  I can't give you that but I can tell you that Matalan have come up with this little tribute. Not as heavily embroidered or detailed as the original Zara one, a little more lightweight to wear, this is actually not a bad little jacket for the price.






Don't miss out this time!

--------------------------------

Last Note : 

  • I'm a size 10 but a size 8 fits me fine in this jacket.


13 comments

  1. Looks great Susie. Where's your vneck vest top from. It looks very nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vest top is really good. I would have bought it but they didn't have it in my size - I'll probably end up ordering it myself. It's this one http://www.matalan.co.uk/womens/shop-by-category/tops/s2617433/cami-top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue you always find some amazing little gems....Looks like a trip to Matalan is on the cards sometime very soon!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to check out the camisoles which are very good and flattering for £6. A nice weight for the price and not sheer as they're lined.

      Delete
  4. I actually noticed yesterday that Zara have a v similar jacket to this in the girls' section now. Could be a good buy for anyone on the more petite side of things than me! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a chance to order one in an age 13/14 and I dithered a day too long and missed out. The problem with Zara's age 13/14 is that they are much smaller than somewhere than H&M and Next where you stand a good chance at least. Forever21 also have a similar one too I spotted after I put this post out.

      Delete
  5. Oh love this Sue! I never think to go in Matalan either.....but I've spied they are doing some lovely midi dresses too so it's about time I paid them a little visit! Brilliant find! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't spy the midi dress - I snuck in to Matalan when I was supposed to be doing a food shop! But I might have to do an online order as not all my sizes were in store of the camisoles I was interested in.

      Delete
  6. That is so cute and although there's no Matalan in Ireland ... I'm in the UK next weekend, so maybe! just maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe just Helen! You are such a little jetsetter these days!

      Delete
  7. Hunted high & low for it (and even abroad!) but ended up with the second edition one they bought out which had red's and black's in it, love it. What a great version Matalan have done! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you in the black one and it looks lovely. I wish I'd dabbled last year when I had the chance.

      Delete

Susie So So