Yellow

Monday 6 April 2015




I'm on day 6 of #mystylephotochallenge on Instagram and the theme is yellow. So I knocked the above arrangement up this morning. I was faffing with some daffodils and they wouldn't behave. Then I held them together in a bunch and I thought, they look rather nice like this, I just need something to tie them with. A dig in the odds and sods box and hey presto - one spare piece of Net-a-porter ribbon!

A bow, a gin glass and a picture later and here we are. 

Easy peasy. Everyone can do that one!

-------------------------------

Last Note 

  • Try to make sure your stems are the same length so they stand together better.




16 comments

  1. That is one cool odds and sods box!! Love the idea of using the NAP bow to do this. How fab. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would tickle you to know the odds and sods box is a Matches box ;)

      Delete
  2. A bunch of daffs never fail to brighten my day.....love the way you have made these look so elegant in a gin glass with a bit of ribbon! Great idea Sue! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing what you can do with a £1 bunch of daffodils. This actually came together by accident. A good accident!

      Delete
  3. Lovely, and a great idea! You're so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karianne. I just think I was lucky to have everything to hand but I was pleasantly surprised at how it all worked out.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely amazing! Everyone can follow you, not everyone comes up with such simple amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's simple because it's all I can manage ;o)

      Delete
  5. It's cute. But, of course, I'm now curious as to what did you get in Net-A-Porter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Sue. Simple but so pretty. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So effective and so simple....that is until I try to do it?!! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dafs! My Mum loved them & her birthday is in April so they always make me smile! They look great with the black ribbon! I think I need to get some this week! x

    ReplyDelete

Susie So So