Ramblings of a Woman with Hindsight
- My recycling boxes blew away this week with the gales that hit the country on Tuesday. They are still missing. I should have put them in the garage as soon as the bin men had been. Hindsight is wonderful. Hmmm.
Ramblings of a Possessed Woman
- I have some bad-ass Kitty shoes in my possession. When I look in the mirror, I look like I have demonic cats grinning at me. The insane part of me is rather tickled by them and the sane part of me thinks "send back the shoes". Don't worry, I'm going to send back the shoes. I've exorcised the demonic cats from my system now.
Ramblings of a Deluded Woman
- This week I returned these sandals to Next. I thought they had a little bit of a 70s/80s Gucci vibe about them. That statement alone probably warrants the title "Ramblings of a Deluded Woman". These actually have a better Gucci vibe to them with the horsebit trim. Thanks Eve for putting me on the right track.
Ramblings of A Sensible Woman
- I also returned a khaki belted jacket (not online) that I picked up from the H&M Conscious Collection. It's a nice enough jacket but in all reality - I'm not going to wear it. I have to belt it and I hate things which tie around my non existent waist. But at least I know that and I returned it.
Ramblings of an Addicted Woman
- We are now in April. I have been living off avocados since January for breakfast. My name is Sue and I am an Avo Addict.
It's an avocado folks. From Sainsburys.
Ramblings of a Woman With Too Many Pretty Tops
- I have a lot of pretty white tops. The New Look cami has to go back despite it being really pretty. I don't feel good in it :(
Ramblings of a Bored Woman
- I had to go to PC World this week and it's a pretty boring place. I did get to play with some cameras and some hoovers and I amused myself by taking pictures of George in front of a huge TV screen like this ....
GET OUT OF THE WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Ramblings of a Woman Who Doesn't Want to To Do It All
- I can't bake, I don't bake and I don't want to bake. I have bought Ben's cake for his birthday this weekend. I can live with that. I'm not a woman who wants to do it all. I know my limitations!
Ramblings of a Woman Who Still Dresses Like A Student
- Here's the evidence.
I just need a few A4 files to complete the look.
Ramblings of a Cheap & Cheerful Woman
- When I put the above picture out on Instagram, I had some comments on how healthy and shiny my hair looked. I think it's the first time I've conditioned it this year! And I used a conditioner I found in the Pound Shop. It obviously works.
Ramblings of an Impatient Woman
- I painted my toes in OPI's Nein Nein Nein. It looked lovely but I ran out of my usual Sally Hansen topcoat and used some other stuff instead. I stuck my feet in my slippers not long after and it all smudged. NOT happy.
Ramblings of a Woman Embracing Easter
- I'm all class I am. Last year, I saw lovely instagram pics of children carrying cute wicker baskets doing their Easter Egg hunts. I sent mine out with a Sainsbury carrier each. If they're lucky, I might upgrade them to Waitrose ones this year.
And I think on that note, I should stop my rambly ramblings and wish you a Happy Easter instead!