Big breath ......
- When one of your favourite shops has a discount code offer and you finally go and order the item you want, to find it has sold out in your size. (Yes - the Wilpshire cardigan in red is totally sold out)
- When your new jumper pills after the first wear.
- When your ivory cashmere jumper sheds over all your dark clothing.
- When your white cat rubs up against your black leggings / tights / dress / suit / anything.
- When you buy a pair of shoes and you get home and you find that one pair is a slightly different shade to the other.
- When you buy something at full price and it goes in to the sale a day later.
- When your hemline is 1 inch too short for you to be comfortable.
- When you nearly finish ironing something and then find a mark which didn't come out in the wash.
- When your dry clean jumper which you chanced in the wash comes out significantly smaller
- When you get sauce splash back on your white top.
- When the stripes are not aligned on your top/dress.
- When the item you thought would go with everything in your wardrobe - doesn't go with anything in your wardrobe.
- Jeans which give you that strange camel toe crotch effect.
- White jeans/dresses/skirts/trousers where you can see the garment pocket lining showing through.
- Sleeves which are too tight around the arms. We don't all have stick arms.
- The pj bottoms you took up because they were 5 inches too long, shrink in the wash and are now 2" too short.
- You find a white hair that got missed when you dyed your hair last night.
- Your espadrilles are not waterproof.
- You and your friend come out of the changing rooms wearing the same clothes. She looks ten times better than you.
- When your husband says "what are you wearing??" with a faintly bemused expression when you model your latest fashion find.
- When the only bag in the Plumo sale is the only bag not in the sale. Why????
I only had 20 until Plumo sent me an email to say they had a sale on. Pah!
What have you got to add?