Sweatshirts 2018

Thursday 25 January 2018


Just before Christmas, ASOS Premier did a 30% off anything across the site. I ordered three things. 

1. Whistles Rue De La Paix Sweatshirt
2. New Look Belle Sweatshirt
3. Selected Femme Jumper


I kept the jumper.

What was wrong with the sweatshirts? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever except I couldn't really justify another black sweatshirt with a bit of a French thing going on. Besides which I already had this one.


Ganni Sweatshirt (old)
Jeans (old)
Golden Goose Trainers (old)
Lidl Coat (AW17 sold out)

This is my Ganni one circa 2013. It still looks like new, wears well and washes well. There's nothing wrong with it - so every year it comes out and gets worn. But I do fancy a new one which is different to anything else I've got. I've been eyeing up a Rouge one since last year but I'm keeping my options open because whilst looking around, I've come up with a few more which I wouldn't mind giving wardrobe space to. 




My favourites are number 1 and 2 by The Great. A brand I'm not familiar with but after a bit of googling, I could really get on board with their sweatshirts (when they go in the sale). The Mango sweatshirts are a bit lighter and fresher for the spring months which is why I've included a bit of colour for a change and not a single grey sweatshirt - I think I have probably six at last count so it's  probably time to step away from the grey. Infact it's absolutely time to step away from the grey!




2 comments

  1. Love that bag Sue ..... its very like the Jerome Dreyfuss BoBi bag I like x

    ReplyDelete

Susie So So