I know it's cold out there and some of you even have some snow but I'm a little bored of looking at winter stuff and my current mood is this :
Now before you start thinking it's Jigsaw and it's Jigsaw prices .... yes, some of it is Jigsaw prices but not all.
- The ivory Henley top. That, believe it or not is £17. How often do you come across a piece in Jigsaw at that price? And you know the quality and finish is going to be there. I'm going to order one. I think it would be remiss of me not. It's a classic and I fancy a different neckline.
- The double pouch bag. That's a new in this season but look at that colour. Do you not feel the joys of spring emanating from that bag and to edge it up a bit - the black strap finish. Respect Jigsaw (insert fist bump emoji here).
- The wool flannel skirt. Anybody need a good staple for work? A wool skirt from Jigsaw for £29 from £98. Cheaper than M&S. Me - I'm not going to work but I do like a midi skirt and I think this would work in a really fresh way with trainers.
- The silver trainers. In leather. Clean lines, no logos. The best designer trainers don't have their names emblazoned across everything. Just saying.
- Black modal vest. These vests are fab - they're probably amongst the nicest softest ones out there and don't ride up and are a good length. I've mentioned them before on the blog and I've just picked one up in black for those girly days when I feel like I want to add a little something extra to an outfit with a peek of black lace. #saucy
Anyone else feeling fresh out there?