Easy Peasy Pudding

Monday 29 August 2016




I ate a lot last week. I actually ate a bit too much but I guess that's what you do on your jollies. So obviously feeling like a poisoned pup, I started looking at slightly healthier options. And I found a really easy peasy recipe for quick banana and raspberry ice cream in one of the Saturday supplements. In my words :


You need : 3 bananas and a good handful of frozen raspberries.

  • Chop the bananas into pieces and pop them in the freezer for 45 minutes so they are hard but not frozen.
  • Take the frozen banana and frozen raspberries and pop them in to a food processor.
  • Whiz to the consistency of ice cream. 

You can serve it like this if you like it soft or you can pop it back in the freezer to firm up the texture. I served mine with crushed Hobnob biscuits and some fresh raspberries and blueberries. 


Done :)



------------------------------

Last Note :

  • It's basically a frozen smoothie ;)
  • My boys gave it a big thumbs up and asked for more.
  • It's healthy. Apart from the Hobnob. 



Post a Comment

Susie So So