Quick OOTD : 22/10/15 Red

Thursday 22 October 2015




Maje Guillaume Sweatshirt, Zara Jeans (old), Adidas Stan Smiths, Uniqlo Fleece Jacket (old)


Day 22 of the #mystylephotochallenge on Instagram and the theme is Red. I think I pulled that one off with my framboise red Maje sweatshirt I picked up earlier in the year! :o)

And I got home before the rain.


-------------------------------

Last Note :

  • If anyone is interested, I've spotted that the sweatshirt is still available on The Outnet here



5 comments

  1. Love it but red does nothing for me :( looks great on you though Sue! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really thought about red as being a colour for me but I seem to have little bits of it so I guess I must gravitate towards it without realising. If it's the right shade of red, I feel very comfortable in it no matter how bright but there are some really off shades too. Maybe it's just finding your perfect shade?

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love you in red Sue and you look amazing in this ensemble! If I don't get what I'm after in Spain next week I could be soooo tempted by that sweatshirt, then again it could be another contender for my Christmas wish list! ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this might be a good red for you Michelle! But yes, it's a good little sweatshirt - you would look fab in this - keep it in mind if you come back empty handed from Spain!

      Delete
  3. I like you in colour, Sue. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Susie So So