Quick OOTD : 22/04/15 Fluorescent

Thursday 23 April 2015


I thought I'd start popping down the odd OOTD post on here. I do them on Instagram but I don't always share them on the blog. There will be few words and just a couple of pics. Sometimes, there might even only be one pic. And thats it :)  They're not replacing my usual slightly more wordy posts but sometimes, there isn't that much to say about something that hasn't already been said. It also gives me something to put on the blog in-between the lengthy gaps (I did rack up 10 days absence not that long ago). Anyway, here's my first OOTD post. I did say they were going to be short and sweet!

------------------------------

Wearing fluorescent stripes today to prove that I don't always dress like the Princess of Darkness.


Maison Scotch Breton (2012)
Mih Paris Jeans (2014)
Toast Bag (2014)
Next Cheetah Skate Pumps (2013)
H&M Sunglasses (2015)



15 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They feel right for this time of year in the sunshine. But give me grey on a grey day and I'm just as happy.

      Delete
  2. Short but sweet.....love it as I get to see your outfit of the day and it's perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will already see them on Instagram as you follow me there. But I'm just popping them here for anyone who doesn't use Instagram and only read the blog. And I don't have to write much because sometimes the words just don't come!

      Delete
  3. Love the bright stripes and animal print. You should definitely do more OOTD posts! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try. I just get sidetracked by life as we all do. I stick the pics on Instagram and then forget about them but then I thought I should marry the two up. We'll see how long this lasts eh?

      Delete
  4. Looks good. COLOUR looks good on you. I nearly fainted with excitement when I saw you're wearing something colourful. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh get away - anyone would think I really was the Princess of Darkness!

      Delete
  5. Oh Susie this is a perfect photo, can I please use it at la mariniere? (with a link of course).
    I really do love this colour, too. I keep wondering about branching out into red stripes. Not sure. I'm picky.
    The toast bag reminds me of the demi lune from APC, too. I wonder who inspired who? Or whether it is a common style? I have no idea, but both are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise, it would be an honour to be included in La Mariniere! You don't know how happy that makes me actually.

      This old Maison Scotch top is a nice twist on the classic Breton. I like the wide neckline with the buttons but it's the neon stripes which are the clincher. You can see me coming up the road for sure. And do branch out in to the red stripes - I've been trying for years without much success but I think I have just scored a goody with a new purchase. We shall see!

      Delete
  6. Sue, you do look fab in a bit of colour, and I am really guilty of doing the same shades with my basics. But I have to say I am suddenly feeling the urge to go a bit wild with a few brights right now!......Has the sun got to me!! ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the sun has been getting to me - I've not seen a grey item on me for days! But yes, whilst the sun doth shine - go forth and go wild. Surprise me!

      Delete
  7. Love your ootd posts on Instagram so it's great to see them on here too :-) looking fab, Sue. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colour on you Princess of Darkness! Lol! x

    ReplyDelete

Susie So So